(accepting new clients)
Master of Science in Nutrition
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Washington State Certified Dietitian
Functional Medicine Dietitian
Corrin is a certified registered dietitian nutritionist and trained functional dietitian focusing on holistic approaches to healing chronic and complex diseases. Her areas of focus include women’s nutrition (PCOS, endometriosis, menopause, amenorrhea and other menstrual disorders), digestive disorders and diseases (IBS, Sibo, Celiac, Crohn’s, Colitis, and dysbiosis), metabolic conditions (blood sugar dysregulation and dyslipidemia) and autoimmune and inflammatory conditions.
Corrin’s approach to working with clients with multiple complex conditions is to start slow to prevent feeling overwhelmed and optimize success without compromising an individual’s relationship with food. She helps clients find small but impactful approaches to improving their nutrition and lifestyle to grow confidence and build sustainable habits that improve long-term health.
Corrin’s passion for nutrition and health started as a young female struggling with her own metabolic and fertility health. Because of this struggle, she has spent almost 10 years studying and practicing nutrition to understand complex conditions to help others reduce the burden of and improve health conditions and disease.
Corrin holds her master’s degree in human nutrition from Oregon Health & Sciences University in Portland, Oregon and is currently finishing her credential from the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy.
When Corrin is relaxing and enjoying her time off, she loves to take nature walks with her two high-energy dogs, read a book, cook a creative dish for her partner, and spend time decorating and designing her home to create a meditative space for friends and family.
Corrin’s Specialties Include:
- Hormone Health (PMS, menstruation, amenorrhoea, fertility, endometriosis, peri-menopause, menopause, postmenopausal)
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Metabolic Disorders
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Diabetes and blood sugar management
- Insulin Resistance
- Cardiovascular Health including high cholesterol, hypertension
- MCAS, EDS, POTS
- Digestive Health (GERD, Crohn’s, Colitis, Celiac, SIBO, Dysbiosis, food allergies and sensitivities)
- Autoimmune Disorders (Celiac disease, Hashimoto thyroiditis, Graves disease, MS, Rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome, Lupus, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Psoriasis and other skin conditions)
- Skin Health and Dermatologic conditions
- Experiential Nutrition including therapeutic cooking and grocery shopping education
- Lifestyle Nutrition and Gentle Nutrition
- Intuitive Eating