Corrin Kalinich, MS, RDN, CD
Master of Science in Nutrition
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Washington State Certified Dietitian
Functional Medicine Dietitian
Corrin’s approach to working with clients with multiple complex conditions is to start slow. This helps prevent the client from feeling overwhelmed and optimizes success, without compromising an individual’s relationship with food. She helps clients find small but impactful approaches to improving their nutrition and lifestyle, which facilitates confidence and builds sustainable habits that improve long-term health.
Corrin’s passion for nutrition and health started as a young female struggling with her own metabolic and fertility health. Because of this struggle, she has spent almost 10 years studying and practicing nutrition to understand complex conditions and to help others reduce the burden of disease and improve health outcomes.
Corrin holds her master’s degree in human nutrition from Oregon Health & Sciences University in Portland, Oregon and is currently finishing her credential from the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy to become an Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner.
When Corrin is relaxing and enjoying her time off, she loves to take nature walks with her two high-energy dogs, read a book, cook a creative dish for her partner, and spend time decorating and designing her home to create a meditative space for friends and family.
Corrin’s Specialties Include:
- Hormone health (pms, menstruation, amenorrhoea, fertility, endometriosis, perimenopause, menopause, postmenopausal)
- Women’s health
- Fertility nutrition for those trying to conceive (includes general support and those going through assisted reproductive technology)
- Fertility nutrition for those interested in improving their fertility without the goal of trying to conceive
- Digestive health (gerd, crohn’s, colitis, celiac, sibo, dysbiosis, food allergies and sensitivities)
- Chronic metabolic disorders
- Diabetes and blood sugar management
- Insulin resistance
- Cardiovascular health including high cholesterol, hypertension
- Inflammatory disorders
- Mcas, eds, pots
- Autoimmune disorders (celiac disease, hashimoto thyroiditis, graves disease, ms, rheumatoid arthritis, sjogren’s syndrome, lupus, inflammatory bowel disease, psoriasis and other skin conditions)
- Skin health and dermatologic conditions
- Experiential nutrition, including therapeutic cooking lessons and educational grocery store tours
- Lifestyle nutrition and gentle nutrition
- Intuitive eating
“Empathetic and Energetic Listener. Great Advice and Feedback. Great followup and Great information, thank you.”